There’s luxury vibe that chandeliers give to a room. Even older chandelier designs gave rooms their grand appeal. With better advancements in light technology, led lights became popular. With their many benefits, the led chandelier was created.

With LED chandeliers quickly growing in popularity, there’s absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t have at least one in your home. If you’re still in doubt, here are some amazing reasons to opt for an LED chandelier.

Reasons to Opt for An LED Chandelier

Longer lifespan

LED lights are a fantastic improvement from incandescent light bulbs. In the past, many people chose these incandescent bulbs because they were far cheaper and popular. LED lights are proof enough that cheaper do not always translate to better. LED lights can operate at a far lower temperature than incandescent bulbs. This makes them more durable and last longer. The average maximum lifespan of an incandescent light bulb is about two years. On the other hand, LED lights can last for up to two decades. It’s an investment worth making in chandeliers.

Less energy

Chandeliers generally are not known to be energy saving, especially because of the quantity of light bulbs attached to them. When in use, think of all the energy each bulb is consuming, then multiply by the total number of bulbs on the stand. This is why it is better to use a light type that uses up less energy. Rather than having to raise the budget on the energy bill, LED lights convert about 95% of their energy to light instead of heat.

To put things in better perspective, incandescent light bulbs convert only about 10% and would use the remaining 90% as heat. This is an absolute waste of energy. With a 90% efficiency of converting to light energy, a lower wattage LED chandelier would produce significant brightness than a chandelier lighted with incandescent light bulbs of same wattage.

Different temperature colors

When the subject of light bulbs are being discussed, a peculiar subject matter that determines light colors is known as Correlated Color Temperature (CCT). It works in tandem with the Kelvin temperature scale. When the Kelvin temperature scale records a low temperature, the color of light produced takes on a yellowish color and feels warmer. When the temperature scale records a higher temperature, the light color produced is cooler and bluish. Unlike incandescent light bulbs, an LED light can withstand these wide range of temperature changes. This means a single bulb can produce different color ranges.


Chandeliers are a beautiful addition to any room space. Their beauty and brightness is as a result of the collective lighting of different bulbs. As aesthetically appealing as that is, it is often known to be energy consuming. An LED chandelier takes away that drawback by producing brighter, more energy-saving options. An LED chandelier also has a longer lifespan than incandescent bulbs and remains a viable investment to make. Additionally, LED lights are sturdy and can handle a wider temperature range than other types of bulbs. This is why they can produce different light ranges.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here